Clients rely on your firm to sort through their data and make recommendations based on what you see. They need you to help them boost their competitiveness, and the minute your approach gets stale, you’ll risk losing their business.
Success with data classification
Your success with clients depends on your success rate with their data. Are you using the right tools? Can your systems accomplish the following:
- Analyze content from social streams, third parties, and user behavior profiles and quickly organize them into a detailed classification framework.
- Process an entire firehose of social network content or clickstream content from millions of users in real-time and accurately determine the contextual meaning for almost every interaction.
- Provide qualitative analysis on content consumed by panelists
- Provide granular analysis on the topics that panelists care about on every channel and device type
- Classify text into 21 tiers and into 400,000 categories in 25 verticals
eContext can brag about this kind of performance, and we work with data specialists who use our technology as the filter through which all their clients’ data is pushed for better results. With eContext, they can bring data sets in from anywhere and quickly have a single, cohesive data set to look at that’s classified into deep categories for better accuracy rates.
Categorize data for better results
With the level of accuracy that eContext helps you achieve, you’ve got a great advantage over your competition. Because eContext is universal, you can use it for all your clients — no matter which industry they’re in, no matter where the data comes from, and regardless of the data’s original format.
Being able to reference all your incoming data through the same lens brings more cohesion to your systems internally. Less confusion and a better framework to start with on every project means fewer hassles with trying to get IT to help you convert data sources and more opportunities to focus on your work and impress clients.