1. No Representation or Warranty
1.2 This site contains links to other websites which are completely independent of this website. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, legality, availability or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked website, and any link to another website shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that website, or of the products or services described therein. Furthermore, you understand that a search using eContext may produce search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. eContext will not be liable to you in any circumstances for any goods, services or content that you acquire or access on a third party site, nor for any circumstances relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on material on the eContext site.
1.3 Users of this website should not rely upon opinions expressed at this website when making business, medical, legal, financial, personal or other decisions. Additionally, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on linked websites and none of the material on eContext is intended to constitute professional advice, whether business, medical, legal, financial, personal or other, nor is it intended to replace consultation with appropriately qualified business, medical, legal, financial, personal or other practitioners.
1.4 You understand further that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit and may be offensive to you. You access this material at your own risk inasmuch as eContext has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
2. Confidentiality Your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site.
3. Limitation of Damages 3.1 In no event will we, our officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, or other consequential loss for any use of this website, or use of any other linked website, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such loss. the term “loss” includes, without limitation, legal fees, any lost profits, business interruption and loss of programmes or other data on your information handling system. Furthermore, under no circumstances will eContext, our officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns be held liable for any interruption of service.
4. Ownership All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website belong to us. In addition, the names, images and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights referred to in this website belong to their respective owners.
5.1 Except as expressly provided in clause 5.2, nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party’s intellectual property rights, and no part of this website may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. 5.2 You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view, reproduce, print, and distribute materials retrieved from this website provided (a) such materials are used only for informational, non-commercial purposes, and (b) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices.
6. Linking to this website
6.1 You may provide links to this website provided (a) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice, or other notices on this website, (b) you discontinue providing a link to this Site if instructed to do so by us. 6.2 You must not query or use this site through the use of any automated system without the express permission, in advance, of eContext.
7. Governing Laws in Case of Dispute
7.2 You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of this website.
eContext does not control all HTML served in conjunction with its site which may include content from other parties who perform user activity tracking other than that described herein. In particular, some may use “cookies” in ways that we do not. A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Information on “site usage” by visitors is automatically logged and may be used in the aggregate to help determine general usage patterns and fine-tune layout in order to ensure that the site is as useful and enjoyable as possible. In some instances, users may be asked for personal interest and demographic information in order to create a more customized user experience.
From time to time, eContext may wish to contact individual users regarding community news or to make promotional offers but such communications will only be delivered to users who have previously approved them. In response to concerns about protecting children’s privacy online, we do not request or knowingly collect personally identifiable online or offline or knowingly use or share personal information from users under 13 years of age with third parties. If you are under the age of 18 years eContext recommends that you do not use this website without the consent of your parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 18 years and you use this website you confirm that you have that consent. Questions regarding privacy should be directed to:
Disclosure eContext reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information if this is demanded to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users. As mentioned above, we reserve the right to share aggregated “site usage” information with third parties.